Please, DO NOT distribute any of my stuff in any website, EA website or specially any pay site.

DO NOT upload anything to other servers, if you have problems with Megaupload, email me and I kindly send you the stuff you want.

If you want to use a mesh (like paintings or posters), you should ask permission, give me the credits I deserve, put a link to my blogspot and let me know where you are going to upload them.

I spend a lot of time learning and making sims 3 things, that's why I like to have control of them, I think it's fair and every creator feels the same.

I'm not sure if when you share a sim in EA website, you download with all an his/her clothes, but if it doesn't, at least LINK ME.

Thank you.

=0)


Sportive Bedroom

I mean, why all the sets from the Sims 3 Store for kid are something to do with animals, flowers? I just don like it. So, I tried to make a little changes. here is the result. Hope you like it!



 



CLOCK
 Format: .package
Place: Electronics / Misc
Price: 60
CASable: Yes (1 RGB channel)


END TABLE
Format: .package
Place: Surfaces/ End Tables
Price: 250
CASable: Yes (3 RGB channels)


DESK
Format: .package
Place:Surfaces / Desks
Price: 400
CASable: Yes (3 RGB channels)



CHAIR
Format: .package
Place: Study / chairs
Price: 150
CASable: Yes (2 RGB channels)


Clock   /   EndTable   /   Desk   /   Chair 



6 Comments:

MS3B said...

I like it much better plain. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very good. Thank you.

LavederEssence said...

Finally, a childs room set that doesn't look overdone. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

regulators claire accidentally trails librarystuff followers poorly qspace analogous chinese selves
masimundus semikonecolori

One Winged Raven said...

Thanks for shariing this

 
Simiversity - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger