Please, DO NOT distribute any of my stuff in any website, EA website or specially any pay site.

DO NOT upload anything to other servers, if you have problems with Megaupload, email me and I kindly send you the stuff you want.

If you want to use a mesh (like paintings or posters), you should ask permission, give me the credits I deserve, put a link to my blogspot and let me know where you are going to upload them.

I spend a lot of time learning and making sims 3 things, that's why I like to have control of them, I think it's fair and every creator feels the same.

I'm not sure if when you share a sim in EA website, you download with all an his/her clothes, but if it doesn't, at least LINK ME.

Thank you.

=0)


Swing Bench Porch

I was trying to do a swing bench specially for porches, but dude, it gave me a lot of troubles. Here you have in case you want it. It does work, it doesn't crash the game but you only can put it under a roof which isn't made of floor, meaning, it can't be place under a plane roof, and the "chains" don't reach the roof, but it's barely noticeable and it doesn't move, just works as a bench.


And sorry for the crapy screenshoots, I just couldn't find the right angle. 








Format: .package

Place: Comfort / Misc Chairs

Price: 600


CASable: Yes (3 RGB channels)



3 Comments:

JordooSims said...

i love it!
great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! It is perfect for the porch:)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

 
Simiversity - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger